Thursday, January 24, 2008

When I think I'm too clever ....

...I get the Universe to slap me around the ears!

Today it said:

True brilliance, is not a function of understanding one's view of the world and finding order, logic, and spirituality in it. True brilliance is understanding that your view of order, logic, and spirituality is what created your world. And therefore being forever capable of changing everything.

Have a look at http://www.tut.com/ and tell the universe you can do with a bit of wisdom if you wish!

ANOTHER good day - On the http://lymeblog.com/modules.php?name=Blogs_Archive my favourite writer wonders what it would feel like to be normal again. Let me tell you it is another galaxy - suddenly yellows are unbelievably sharp and happy and greens heartbreakingly intense.

Just in case I have stumbled on the magic snake-venom category of possible cure...

I have just been had by the stuffing my system with salt and Vitamin C cure ... I couldnt find the catch - most probably because I really didnt want to find it???Desperation can certainly lead us on some interesting journeys. Hey ho!

There is one small problem with my current spate of decent health... I am too scared to go to sleep. Lilly livered me worrying about waking up in hell tomorrow.

Fingers crossed.

Eyes closed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Sanja, for your observation on the fabled Salt Vitimine C "cure" for Lyme disease. It really is one of the biggest scams in the Lyme disease community.

I tried to follow the link to "ANOTHER good day - On the http://www.lymeblog@lymeblog.com/" but it didn't work.

Could you check the link and let us all know who your favorite writer is?

An old Lymie and a new fan of your blog,
MacMcd
USA

Mum to.... said...

Hello MacMcd,

Thankyou for your comment - Its been a fun surprise. I started this to give myself somewhere to rant and rave and dance a little lunatic dance and didnt ever think anyone would find me!!!

Apologies for getting the link wrong ... I entered an e-mail instead of a link (just learning this blogging thing)

The proper link is :http://lymeblog.com/modules.php?name=Blogs_Archive

I like reading Jenny Scott - although that isnt very fair on everyone as Í've not read them all really!

Best of luck from a new Lymie!
Sanja